Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's a busy Life




Basicaly true what the title says. It is a busy life... Since my last blog I've been working, dressing up for Halloween, helping at a basketball camp, and taking a last minute trip to the cities. I was asked to help out at a bball camp with 1st to 6th grade girls here at Hillcrest. So yesterday was the first day. It was super fun and they were so uber cute! I can't wait till this next Saturday so I can do it all over again. I loved being out on the court again only this time teaching the game! So great. Then, since I didn't have to work afterwards, I decided last minute that I could go to Nates folks after all for a night. Nate had planned on going, all us kids got Joel (Nate's dad) Gopher Football tickets for an early bday present and so they went to the game (which they won!) and I stayed home with Sue. It was super fun. We had a girls night and got Mcflurries and hit up the redbox to get movies. Then, off to church for the early service today. After church I got to catch up with Lydia and Heidi, my good friends from AFLBS. It was some good times : )
The afternoon was spent eating a fantastic meatloaf by Sue and followed by Vikings and napping, you can guess who did what ha. Now were back in Fergus, Nathaniel translating Greek and myself typing away. Well time to head off to hang out with the girls in the dorm. Good night all.
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment