Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day Off~


A day off is always nice and definitely a day of catch up. I finally caught up on DISHES, LAUNDRY, and I even MOPPED the kitchen... An amazing day of accomplishments : ) Oh not to mention today's workout at the Y went very well, but I do need to strengthen my knees that's for sure...
Early evening was relaxing as I visited Nathaniel at work and worked on my Esther study for the Sem Wives Thurs. night bible study. Esther is so unique, God's name is not said but He was definitely seen in this book of the bible. Oh and after I worked on my study I dug into the Cafes new artichoke dip! MMMmmm so good. It was nice sitting at the side of the coffee bar watching Nathaniel work, If I can't hang out with Him might as well be near Him. He even gave me the extra from the drinks he made, "tasty" is all I have to say! After Nate was done for the night we sat at one of the tables as He relaxed and finally ate at 8p.m.! Poor guy...
We got home and had family time as I call it, and played CONNECT FOUR so great. As for the end of this night it ended with a sweet costume party at what we call family groups with the girls and there was candy, pop, and prizes for the best costumes. I was a cute pirate and was the only pirate at that. Now I'm about to hit the sack and call it a night. OH I almost forgot! Nate put together a roast tonight! We bought the ingredients Last weekend, and decided we need to make it before it goes bad, isn't he the greatest. Well I'm off for now.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment