Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Best Husband Ever~


Ok so I had a pretty amazing day! Today was a short 3 hour day at the cafe. It went by fast and I even had a rush of Hillcrest kids visit and get lunch to go, since they must of had open lunch for day of prayer. They were so polite today and so fun to take care of! I love living here at Hillcrest and hanging out with these kids the Lord has brought here to Fergus.

After work my prayer partner Kay Borowski met me for lunch at the Cafe and we got to know each other over sweet food and topped it off with beignets! They are the best little french donuts topped with powedered sugar! Also we exchanged prayer requests and she even gave me a super cute gift! It was a little sign that said prayer with a mirror behind it with spots for 3 little candle holders... She is so wonderful and I am so glad God brought us together!

I came home to the love of my life as he was on the phone with college loan ppl. Praise the Lord even tho LBS (Lutheran Brethren Seminary) isn't a title 4 college the loan ppl are still letting us apply for a deferment! Then I was so tired I took a nap. I then not only got woke up by a kiss from my man to then get lead out to the kitchen to a supper that was already on the table! Wow could I ask for anything more! Oh I love Nathaniel Christian Nash so so so much! Now tonight I am watching Cars with some kids from HLA (Hillcrest). Tomorrow is a day off and I'll be doing laundry and dishes! Yay I'm behind from not having a day off last week oh man. Well peace out!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment