Monday, October 26, 2009

Exhausted...


Wow, what a day. I worked out at the YMCA this morning, I am in a class called body blast. It certainly kicked my butt. We use weighted bars, work our arms, legs, and abs. Lets just say one should never stop working out after high school, cause you will regret it later. Then, I rushed home showered up and headed to work at the Cafe. It was a decent speed during the lunch hour today, and I took care of a fun group of ladies. Then in the afternoon it was so slow I swept the floor, and went all adventurous and used the small broom instead of the long dry mop one. Let me tell you it took longer, but gave me something to do. Oh yes my amazing husband came in to work on homework and drink his usual americano with cream. Now I'm relaxing in the blue recliner taking a breather before we eat supper.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment